To read Cindi's story from the beginning, go to the bottom of the page and click on "Older Posts". The first entry is her story!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Update and photos...

It's taking me quite some time to get this blog updated. After I left NC, I went to MD to visit for 4 days with my grandsons, daughter Amanda and son Shawn.

I will be updating this with  photos of the yard sale soon.  We raised a total of $1,340.00 at the yard sale!  We raised $438 at the car wash! 

I'd like to thank all those who donated items to be sold. 

Thanks to CBC Memorial Apostolic Church for their kindness, hard work and use of the grounds!

Thanks to Randy Hayes for the donations from his auction warehouse.  Randy is a local auctioneer in Charlotte.  If you ever need his services you can reach him at randy.f.hayes@hotmail.com.


 
Thanks to Bill McGinty for doing a follow-up story on channel 36, WCNC news, Sunday evening, Aug., 26th.

I will post the video from the news, more photos and the winner of the quilt in a day or two.
Thanks for all your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment