To read Cindi's story from the beginning, go to the bottom of the page and click on "Older Posts". The first entry is her story!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just keep on keeping on....

Cindi and Kirk are still battling cancer. Cindi is in a trial and I believe, goes to chemo every three weeks.  Just a few days ago, she posted this on facebook, "I'm here ya'll, just dealing with post chemo crappiness. Headaches, fevers, and aches and pains." Kirk is taking good care of her!

Even though Cindi goes through this sickness and pain, she still is involoved with the Gretta's Wish charity in Charlotte. This charity collects dog food from neighbors who generously give to the program, and Cindi and her friends distribute it out to those who have fallen on hard times and can't afford to feed both themselves and their pets. I don't know how she does it!

News anchor at WCNC in Charlotte, Bill McGinty, has been following Cindi's story and recently visited them at their home to do a follow up segment for the nightly news. I'll post it when it airs.

I haven't been posting here for a while, because there isn't really much news. Cindi is still battling her cancer.  The lawyer is making progress and I believe that Wells Fargo is going to get a butt chewing from a judge, if they already haven't. Unfortunately, that might not be enough to keep them from starting the foreclosure process again. I'll post more when I know more.

 If you'd like to email me personally, please feel free to do so at Marsha6814@yahoo.com. We are still accepting donations for Cindi and Kirk.

 Any and all amounts help!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment