To read Cindi's story from the beginning, go to the bottom of the page and click on "Older Posts". The first entry is her story!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Flying into NC on Wednesday...

It's hard trying to stay focused when you know, that no matter what you do, you probably won't raise enough money to help the Davis's save their home.  Yes, I know I should be staying upbeat and positive, but I'm not stupid.  I know we're facing an up hill battle.

What I don't understand is why a woman who gets bullied on a bus is given over $700,000 by the kindness of others who feel sorry for her,  and we can't raise over $2,000 for a dying woman?   Are they just not understanding what is going on?  Do they not care? 

It's so frustrating.  Another bake sale, another car wash, another yard sale.  Maybe $500.00.  Chemo is $6,000.00.  Saving the home $25,000, plus extra to keep them going while battling cancer.  I just don't see how we're gonna do it.

Why won't important people who are made aware of this situation, do anything?  They have the power to help, yet don't. Are they afraid of thousands of others in the same position knocking on their door, also?  I just don't get it.

Please, if you can help, donate.  If you can offer anything....we would be so grateful.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment